Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good morning all

Featured Replies

I too ,have been reading this site for awhile now. It just seemed like the right time to join up. There is not alot that I can say about myself other than I`m an old sports junkie. With the emphasis being on old!!!. I`m an eighth region basketball fan. Love my Ky. Wildcats and also a big Steeler fan. Crazy thing is I like the Bengals as my back up. I know, doesn`t make any sense right? I look forward to chatting with everyone. Thank you.

Welcome to BGP!

Welcome aboard, and Go Steelers!

I too ,have been reading this site for awhile now. It just seemed like the right time to join up. There is not alot that I can say about myself other than I`m an old sports junkie. With the emphasis being on old!!!. I`m an eighth region basketball fan. Love my Ky. Wildcats and also a big Steeler fan. Crazy thing is I like the Bengals as my back up. I know, doesn`t make any sense right? I look forward to chatting with everyone. Thank you.

 

Welcome aboard and we can always use some more Bengals Talk in the NFL Forum.

Welcome aboard and we can always use some more Bengals Talk in the NFL Forum.

 

 

...and less Steeler talk, but welcome to the asylum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.