Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls 10th Region All Region Team

Featured Replies

IMG_2844.PNG

 

Congrats to all these young ladies! All are deserving!

 

Surprised I didn't see Ruf or Kalb from Bracken Co. on any of these lists.

 

Really think Behanen of GRC is deserving of a spot in top 15 but not sure who id knock off to replace. ALL NAMES MENTIONED HAVE WORKED HARD AND DESERVE THEIR SPOT ON THE 10th REGION ALL REGION TEAM!

 

Congrats Ladies!

I assume this is as mentioned in some of the stat leaders threads lately, in which this is based only on the coaches that submitted information on their teams???

Is the 10th region like other regions? Do coaches submit a list of their own players for consideration and then the coaches vote for the players based on those submissions? If that's the case and what was mentioned in the thread about the stats is true, then WOW! How do you not promote your own players? That's a shame because IMO Bracken should have at least one, with Kalb, making that list. SMH

Edited by bluenationfan
Typo

I assume this is as mentioned in some of the stat leaders threads lately, in which this is based only on the coaches that submitted information on their teams???

 

If Bracken County's coach didn't submit any of his players especially Kalb, the administration should be having a serious conversation with him and there should be ramifications for his lack of action.

Madison Kalb averaging 12.9 points a game along with 7.5 rebounds. I believe she should have made the list. However congratulations to those that did.

 

I think Greg Letcher is a no-brainer on coach of the year.

I love McNutt and Schwarber. Sure would have liked to see them on the first team. I like the kids that are the All-around work horse. These awards tend to go to scorers though.

Congrats to all the girls ... and congrats to Coach Letcher... he has been at it a long time with many different teams of boys and girls at a Nicholas County and is well deserving !!!

Congrats to all the girls ... and congrats to Coach Letcher... he has been at it a long time with many different teams of boys and girls at a Nicholas County and is well deserving !!!

 

Agree!

  • Author
If Bracken County's coach didn't submit any of his players especially Kalb, the administration should be having a serious conversation with him and there should be ramifications for his lack of action.

 

My buddy is an asst coach at GRC and he said that BC was the only team that didn't submit any nominees.

 

Could be an oversight!

My buddy is an asst coach at GRC and he said that BC was the only team that didn't submit any nominees.

 

Could be an oversight!

 

Pretty bad oversight and inexcusable!!

  • Author
Madison Kalb averaging 12.9 points a game along with 7.5 rebounds. I believe she should have made the list. However congratulations to those that did.

 

I think Greg Letcher is a no-brainer on coach of the year.

 

 

I've watched Madison Kalb for a few years and when I watched this year at Harrison Co. she definitely deserved all Region consideration

Sounds like somebody dropped the ball.

  • Author

After talking to my friend, he stated that coaches nominated there own players, but can't vote for there own.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.