Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Alabama Predictions

Who Wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Cats will be ready to play after the 3 hour practice. UK by 10

 

3 hour practice and probably didn't practice any defense.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
3 hour practice and probably didn't practice any defense.

 

Try 90% of it was defense.

This will be a tough game. Kentucky could easily lose.

This

I have to be completely honest with you, the fact that 99.9% of your posts either take shots at Calipari, or prop up Kelly Wells, cracks me up. Would be akin to ripping a Mercedes all of the time but going out of your way to pontificate on the greatness of Kia's.
This is an opinion board last time I checked.....not the only person that thinks Cal isn't doing a good job coaching and not the only person that thinks Wells is a good coach.....so basically just get over it and keep giving your opinions
Try 90% of it was defense.

 

Calipari doesn't know that much defense.

Try 90% of it was defense.

 

That is funny they have yet to play 60 minutes of defense during a game!

That is funny they have yet to play 60 minutes of defense during a game!

 

Funny is it took you nearly 3 hours to come up with that one.

 

Not too mention the fact, why would they play 60 minutes of defense in a 40 minute game?

 

You sure zinged him good!!

3 hour practice and probably didn't practice any defense.

 

Hilarious joke. So good.

Funny is it took you nearly 3 hours to come up with that one.

 

Not too mention the fact, why would they play 60 minutes of defense in a 40 minute game?

 

You sure zinged him good!!

 

3 hours I just got on here a few minutes ago been running errands all day.

Truth hurts UK sucks against average teams your only as good as your coach makes you. Calipari's AAU team will probably lose tomorrow.

3 hours I just got on here a few minutes ago been running errands all day.

 

Oh so you didn't make the post where you replied to him at noon? Or did you just decide you needed to t.roll some more?

Oh so you didn't make the post where you replied to him at noon? Or did you just decide you needed to t.roll some more?

 

I posted when I wasn't driving I don't have to dig for comebacks do some research I'm the king of comebacks the legend. Calipari as destroyed UK and college basketball. I never thought there would be a day when I enjoyed watching NBA over college ball!

I posted when I wasn't driving I don't have to dig for comebacks do some research I'm the king of comebacks the legend. Calipari as destroyed UK and college basketball. I never thought there would be a day when I enjoyed watching NBA over college ball!

Why do you watch it then? How hard was it for you watching the 2012 season? I'm sorry for what you are going through watching this.

I think they win after Calipari gets them refocused on a few things this week at practice.

 

Alabama will probably be playing with a lot of confidence after their win on Tuesday though.

 

Agreed, Bama is playing well right now and at Tuscaloosa is always tough. Should Cal's "attitude adjustments" since Tuesday not have gotten the point across then it's basically anyones guess on each game and a first weekend exit in the NCAA.

I am going to still be positive and say U.K. by 9, single digits just bc it's a road conference game and vs. a very confident, improving team.

  • Author
That is funny they have yet to play 60 minutes of defense during a game!

 

Yeah, shame on them for not having a multi overtime game to accomplish that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.