Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do your grandchildren call you?

Featured Replies

Oh. My. :lol2:

 

 

 

I am Nana

My ex is Pops

His wife is Figo

My daughter in laws mom is Grandma

 

OK...So, my ex's wife is Gigi, not Figo...I have NO idea how that happened! :eek:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am Paps

 

the lovely lady is called - Diva (I kid you not)

 

I am pretty certain 4 of the 7 have no idea what our real names are.

 

That puts 4 of the 7 in the same boat with me.?

  • Author
OK...So, my ex's wife is Gigi, not Figo...I have NO idea how that happened! :eek:

 

May I refer to you as RockNana?

May I refer to you as RockNana?

 

:lol2: Absolutely!

  • Author
Hopefully that's not a comment on your oxygen intake.

 

That's exactly why it was thought up!

  • Author
I called mine papaw and the kids call me the same.

 

That's what my mother's dad was called.

  • Author
:lol2: Absolutely!

 

When I know what my name is I'll let you know!

When I know what my name is I'll let you know!

 

I'll call you Officer ________ :D

When my brother had his daughter a little over 2 years ago, my mom and dad decided on Grammy and Pops. Well, when she started speaking she got the Grammy part down, but instead of Pops, my dad was "Pot". So for my niece and my little guy they're officially Grammy and Pot now. :lol2:

 

And congratulations by the way!

  • Author
I'll call you Officer ________ :D

 

You may call me anything you like!

  • Author
When my brother had his daughter a little over 2 years ago, my mom and dad decided on Grammy and Pops. Well, when she started speaking she got the Grammy part down, but instead of Pops, my dad was "Pot". So for my niece and my little guy they're officially Grammy and Pot now. :lol2:

 

And congratulations by the way!

 

Thank you sir! My wife prefers Grammy!

I am Pops. Mrs. doomer is Gigi.

 

My oldest son's daughters have 3 sets of grandparents as my DIL's parents were divorced when she was young. We had to decide on our grandparent names early on.

 

My paternal grandfather whom I am named after (I am a III) was your typical Irish immigrant, and we all called him Pops. I was very close to him, and I am carrying on the tradition.

I'm not sure why it irks me, but I don't like memaw and papaw. We are trying everything to get my kid to not call them that. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.