Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do your grandchildren call you?

Featured Replies

57 years old and no grandchildren

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
57 years old and no grandchildren

 

Just turned 59, perhaps my children were wise enough to know that I wasn't ready!

  • Author
57 years old and no grandchildren

 

You'll appreciate them that much more when they do come.

If I have any out there, it's news to me, so I suppose to them I'd be called "missing."

The oldest one used to call me PeePaw, he now says grandpa. The middle one is too hard to make out yet, but I love listening to him jibber jabber! Best sound next to a baby laughing. The youngest is only a little over 2 months old, when the time comes, she can call me whatever that precious little princess wants to. Like the oldest though, I will teach them the correct way after while.

  • Author
If I have any out there, it's news to me, so I suppose to them I'd be called "missing."

 

Link?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.