Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any College Hockey Fans????

Featured Replies

Where is the Frozen 4 this year?

Here ya go.

 

Goalie.jpg

 

They are just a club sport, but this picture was taken after the Ice Bulls beat the Florida Gators 8-2. That was their first game in their new home, the new 150,000 square foot Florida Hospital Ice Center, in Wesley Chapel. The facility boasts 5 rinks.

 

USF plays Miami tonight there in the Southern Collegiate Hockey Conference playoff. I want to go so bad, but we already have MBB on Saturday night and WBB on Sunday. Enough already.

At times. Family is from Minnesota and various relatives have tickets for either the Gophers or the UMD Bulldogs. I like to watch the Gophers when they're on TV.

@frankdracman23 and @Bengal Maniac. There seems to be a discrepancy on where section 110 is. The U.S. Bank Arena site shows it's center ice. The Ticketmaster site shows it in two spots. Did they list 119 as 110 on the Ticketmaster site?

 

US Bank Arena Image

arena-map-blank.png

 

Ticketmaster Image

60712s.gif

@frankdracman23 and @Bengal Maniac. There seems to be a discrepancy on where section 110 is. The U.S. Bank Arena site shows it's center ice. The Ticketmaster site shows it in two spots. Did they list 119 as 110 on the Ticketmaster site?

 

US Bank Arena Image

arena-map-blank.png

 

Ticketmaster Image

60712s.gif

I am not sure.

I think I'm going to go. Never been to a NCAA DIV I Ice Hockey game. Have watched many, I know I'd have a great time!

 

 

I will be getting four tickets and going with my boys.

I will be getting four tickets and going with my boys.

 

Well, I am getting old, I posted that recently:ohbrother:

Anybody but tickets yet?

 

Why do you want but tickets?

 

You know they convicted that guy in Canada that smuggle those gold pucks out of the mint, right?

Why do you want but tickets?

 

You know they convicted that guy in Canada that smuggle those gold pucks out of the mint, right?

 

:lol2: :ohbrother:

 

I gotta check my posts closer!

 

So....anybody buy tickets yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.