UL recruit signees.

jericho

In addition to Cole, they also offered to Jarrius Brents (Waggener), Tanner Morgan (Ryle), Tajh Rice (Waggener), Jedrick Wills (Lafayette) and Walker Wood (Lafayette). They had several additional PWO's that they offered around the state, and I believe they picked up at least a couple of those.

I think we can all assume that their recruiting class would have included at least one more player from a Kentucky program had the team not taken a dump against Houston, UK and LSU.

I don't count walk ons. It's nice to be asked to walk on but if your really that good give them a scholarship.

Nice class but still only 1 KY kid.

There is no way one of the Louisville schools don't have someone there that can play at UL.

I don't count walk ons. It's nice to be asked to walk on but if your really that good give them a scholarship.

Nice class but still only 1 KY kid.

There is no way one of the Louisville schools don't have someone there that can play at UL.

How many KY kids signed at major programs this year?

They are trying to win games at the highest level of football. That's why they don't sign a bunch of Kentucky kids.

I understand that.

But there has to be more than 1 kid from Ky that can play at UL.

It's hard to think UL don't even sign a kid from Louisville.

How about you make us a list of Kentucky kids that signed to D1 schools other than UofL or UK and what schools they signed with...

How about no.

I will wait till it shows how many KY kids signed to schools in the paper or news.

How about no.

I will wait till it shows how many KY kids signed to schools in the paper or news.

So you can't make a list of kids that signed to D1 schools but you're trying to throw shade at UofL (mostly) and UK for not signing more KY kids? How does that work? :lol2: