UL recruit signees.

jericho

So you can't make a list of kids that signed to D1 schools but you're trying to throw shade at UofL (mostly) and UK for not signing more KY kids? How does that work? :lol2:

Yeah it's a lot easier to let the newspaper people tell us where KY kids went.

Yes it upsets me that both schools don't sign more Ky kids.

I know some pick over UK and UL but there are still some kids in the state that are just as good if not better than some 2 or 3 star recruit that will actually stay or play harder because it means more.

Only difference is they didn't get the exposure or coaches go by recruiting sites instead of actual scouting.

But that's my opinion which means as much as next person.

It's probably because the instate kids aren't good enough which is why Bama only had one.

I'd have to see where all these good kids signed that UK and UL missed out on. I'm guessing it's not to top 50 programs.

Is West Va a top 50 program

Here is the Rivals list of Kentucky HS seniors. Its more limited than ESPNs and uses a different 'star' rating apparently (they have Willis as 5, ESPN had him at 4).

Schools really want the 4/5s and Willis seems to be the only consensus player in that category from the State this year. That is not to take away from the other recruits who are excellent players. But as a state we do not produce many 4/5 stars.

Rivals.com

How about you make us a list of Kentucky kids that signed to D1 schools other than UofL or UK and what schools they signed with...

I'd have to see where all these good kids signed that UK and UL missed out on. I'm guessing it's not to top 50 programs.

...for your perusal.

[h=1]National Signing Day '18 - Kentucky High School Recruits[/h]