Covington Catholic 82 Scott 46

PSA: none of this over the top canonization of CovCath is being done by actual CovCath people. The 9th is blessed to have 2 of the top 6 or 7 teams in KY, obviously either could end up representing the region down at Rupp. Then you have another Top 20 team in Dixie, with a pair of really good HS players, who will certainly have a shot to pull an upset or two and advance.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PSA: none of this over the top canonization of CovCath is being done by actual CovCath people. The 9th is blessed to have 2 of the top 6 or 7 teams in KY, obviously either could end up representing the region down at Rupp. Then you have another Top 20 team in Dixie, with a pair of really good HS players, who will certainly have a shot to pull an upset or two and advance.

I seen Cooper over the Xmas break play w/o I heard 2 of top 3 kids...those boys are legit.

If my memory is correct, Aiden did not play in the KOB.

I think you're right. They have rarely got to play @ full strength for most of the season. Whoever gets out of the 9th (safe to say Cov Cath, Cooper, with Dixie having an outside shot) has a good draw @ Rupp and a state championship run is deff. possible.