Oakland 79 Northern Kentucky 70

frankdracman23

NKU down 17 in the first half (27-10) come all the way back to take a 4 point lead at the half. NKU would get the lead to 6 points twice in the second half but could not extend it from there and Oakland outplayed them down the stretch to pull away and win by 9.

NKU now 3-4 in League play and Oakland goes to 5-2.

NKU gave up way too many points in the paint to a much taller Oakland team and the NKU 3 pointers did not hit at a good rate.

4784 at this one (accurate count not the over-inflated counts of the past) and a pretty good atmosphere especially when NKU came from 17 down to lead at halftime.

Norse back in action Sunday at 1 vs Detroit Mercy.

4784 at this one (accurate count not the over-inflated counts of the past) and a pretty good atmosphere especially when NKU came from 17 down to lead at halftime.

Was there last night and guess there was between 4000-5000. Pretty solid number for contending with Friday Night bball.

Wish they could have pulled it out.

Good game, good crowd. Had to sit up high bottom was sold out.... Yet I saw hundred seats unused. Must have sold them, people just didn't show. Best crowd I have witnessed for reg season men's game at the arena.

That's twice in 3 games we've let a second half lead slip away. It seems Green Bay and Oakland both made adjustments, that NKU could not account for. I hope this isn't a trend.

Love Williams game, but find it troubling that he doesn't have the green light to step in to the open 12-15 footer...another troubling trend. Postgame, Brannon gave him a pass, and said he is doing what they are asking him to do, and that it will be a point of emphasis (same with Garrett) in the off season.

As as others have mentioned, great crowd, and an energetic environment. If you haven't been to a game, check it out. You're missing out.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night. Good crowd and great atmosphere. When they got down 27-10, I started wondering how long the $1 beers would keep fans in the are. But NKU played a solid stretch of ball to take the lead.

As others have said, too many unforced turnovers. At one point the PG literally handed the ball to Oakland on the offensive wing which led to an easy fast break. NKU needs to clean up those mistakes if they want to compete.

I don't remember who it was but NKU had a HUGE dunk that brought down the house.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night. Good crowd and great atmosphere. When they got down 27-10, I started wondering how long the $1 beers would keep fans in the are. But NKU played a solid stretch of ball to take the lead.

As others have said, too many unforced turnovers. At one point the PG literally handed the ball to Oakland on the offensive wing which led to an easy fast break. NKU needs to clean up those mistakes if they want to compete.

I don't remember who it was but NKU had a HUGE dunk that brought down the house.

#1 Jordan Garnett