Liberal Preppers Stock Up On Guns, Food, etc.

Bert

I know several on here have spoken of their fear of hand guns especially, pretty sure they wouldn't know a 1911 from Red Ryder.

Most on here who have ever read my posts would NOT consider me on the left. That being said, I don't know the difference in a 1911 and a Red Ryder:lol2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most on here who have ever read my posts would NOT consider me on the left. That being said, I don't know the difference in a 1911 and a Red Ryder:lol2:

A 1911 is most decidedly NOT a BB-gun. If it were, I would not have been so cavalier as a kid about shooting people with it like I was with my BB-gun. (I took my fair share of return fire, so it's all even. Plenty of blood-blisters over the years.)

Maybe we can improve our society to a point where people don't feel the need to carry guns to feel safe except in the woods due to the increase in predators.

To get there, we're gonna have to prosecute the violent people who attack others for voting a certain way, and the ones who burn, loot and rob people because of a mob mentality. Until then, I'll keep my wide assortment of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.

News flash: stores in the US are in short supply of diapers, rash creme, baby food and powdered formula as liberal preppers prepare for a Trump presidency.

In unrelated news: scores of cuddly puppies are missing. Kids are reporting that their coloring books and crayons are turning up missing nationwide in what seems to be an adolescent crime spree.

You're easily my favorite political poster on here. You get it :thumb: