January 16, 20179 yr KC really needed that three and out. If they don't produce any points here, I look for Pittsburgh to end it.
January 16, 20179 yr Author Then a 15 yard penalty on Kelce as well. Mitchell screaming like a little girl must have got on his nerves. lol
January 16, 20179 yr Author 18-10 Steelers with their 6 FG a new playoff record. 9:48 to play. Hard to think that the way the Steelers have dominated this game that the Chiefs are still within one score.
January 16, 20179 yr Hopefully the Steelers dirtiness cost them this game. Tired of seeing senseless plays like that from their secondary.
January 16, 20179 yr Author Touchdown Chiefs another game with a big 2 point conversion! What's the odds of that?
January 16, 20179 yr Author Steelers are lucky tonight. Will have to play a lot better next week or the Pats will run them out of the stadium.
January 16, 20179 yr I've never seen that called on a 2 point conversion.That was a pretty obvious one though. No one in good conscious could an official swallow the whistle there no matter how bad I wish he would have.
January 16, 20179 yr I have seen Steeler lineman do similar holds like that all game. I agree it is a hold, but man does that one not get called often. With that said I bet we don't see that dirty hit to the head over and over again. Even though that one was more dirty and targeted him and left his feet lunging at the guys head.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.