January 16, 20179 yr Kicking in 20 minutes. This game will have a ways to go to match the Packers/Cowboys game.
January 16, 20179 yr Author Good move by the Chiefs wearing Red and making the Steelers wear white they don't like to wear them just as the Cowboys don't like to wear their blue.
January 16, 20179 yr The announcers are stupid. They were going on and on about how Tomlin was going to go for it when it was clearly Ben who decided because Ben was signaling the offense to stay on the field and Tomlin already had the field goal unit running onto the field. I'd be an amazing announcer if I didn't sound like Chewbacca when I try to talk.
January 16, 20179 yr The Chiefs made that look easy! Yes they did, Pittsburgh will have their hands full tonight.
January 16, 20179 yr Author Big Ben can't move like he once did but he is the best at making that one move to avoid the sack. Great throw!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.