Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County 95 Wayne County 90

Featured Replies

I listened to this game on the radio and it seemed like Trevon was also really stacking up the rebounds. Does anyone have stats to add?

I honestly believe Trevon is vastly underrated. You don't hear his name mentioned as much with the other elite 2018s in ky.

I honestly believe Trevon is vastly underrated. You don't hear his name mentioned as much with the other elite 2018s in ky.

 

Not with me, I have always felt he is at the top or in the inner circle of being the top. Question is if football or basketball has the most upside. He is also a great safety. Just a solid young man too.

Anyone that doesn't think he's at least top 3 is just plain silly. Kid is special.

I honestly believe Trevon is vastly underrated. You don't hear his name mentioned as much with the other elite 2018s in ky.

 

I always hear his name at the top or near the top of the list. Andrew Taylor's name is getting said a whole lot more these days along with CJ Fredrick, Fitzgerald is still mentioned and Mickey Pearson is getting some recognition this season as well. Curt Lewis is another on the rise.

I always hear his name at the top or near the top of the list. Andrew Taylor's name is getting said a whole lot more these days along with CJ Fredrick, Fitzgerald is still mentioned and Mickey Pearson is getting some recognition this season as well. Curt Lewis is another on the rise.

 

I guess I should rephrase. I don't see him being promoted like the rest of the top kids in the 2018 class. But he can certainly hold his own against any of them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.