Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 66 Southern Methodist 64

Featured Replies

Final.

 

I am going to be vending some UC basketball games now too. Did my first one last night and had a blast. Place seemed electric at a few moments in that game.

 

This year seems a little different for the Bearcats. They've probably won 4-5 games this season that they absolutely would have lost in past years. Hoping they keep playing well.

 

They now sit on top of the AAC as the lone undefeated team in the conference and have a 14-2 record overall. They may crack the top 20 with that win.

What in the world were the schedulers doing having a game at UC start at 9 pm?

 

When I saw the start time I was positive it was at SMU. :idunno:

 

Nice win for UC. They seem to clearly be the class of the AAC this season.

Should have probably won by double figures but big conference win for the Bearcats as SMU shouldn't lose more than 3 conference games and will likely be a top 40 RPI win at the end of the season.

Why was Brandon Phillips trying to fight UC students? :lol2:

  • Author
What in the world were the schedulers doing having a game at UC start at 9 pm?

 

When I saw the start time I was positive it was at SMU. :idunno:

 

Nice win for UC. They seem to clearly be the class of the AAC this season.

 

I'm guessing ESPN's fault and there was a better game at 7:00pm. Wasn't home obviously, so who knows. Getting home at midnight and having to work today, I would much rather have 7pm games haha

Brandon Phillips, Billy Hamilton, Cedric Ogbuehi, Carlos Dunlap, and Michael Johnson were all there...plus former Bearcats Leonard Stokes (regular at UC games), Dermarr Johnson (new assistant on coaching staff while finishing up his degree), and Kenny Satterfield.

  • Author
Brandon Phillips, Billy Hamilton, Cedric Ogbuehi, Carlos Dunlap, and Michael Johnson were all there...plus former Bearcats Leonard Stokes (regular at UC games), Dermarr Johnson (new assistant on coaching staff while finishing up his degree), and Kenny Satterfield.

 

I didn't really catch it, what were they honoring Satterfield for?

I didn't really catch it, what were they honoring Satterfield for?

 

They are honoring the best moments in the Shoe on the tickets all season. Last night Satt was on the ticket...

I didn't really catch it, what were they honoring Satterfield for?

 

For a "Greatest Moment in Fifth Third Arena"...triple double in just 24 mins back in 2001 v Tulane.

  • Author
They are honoring the best moments in the Shoe on the tickets all season. Last night Satt was on the ticket...

 

For a "Greatest Moment in Fifth Third Arena"...triple double in just 24 mins back in 2001 v Tulane.

 

That's a pretty cool thing to do. I caught the very tail end of it and wasn't sure what it was for.

@celfers3412 Witnessed Brandon Phillips almost fight college students tonight.. ha still be held back by Hamilton and police

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.