Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Vanderbilt Predictions:

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt Who Wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ Vanderbilt Who Wins?

    • Kentucky (13-2)
      94%
    • Vanderbilt (8-7)
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tough place to play for a young team Vandy shoots a lot of 3's if they are making them it could be close if not like in there 71-48 loss to Middle Tennessee then the Cats will roll big. I'm always a little worried when any Kentucky has to go to Memorial Gymnasium.

Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew asks fans to refrain from rushing the floor after the Commodores beat Kentucky tonight.

 

Maybe he'll regret that & maybe not, but I kind of like it.

Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew asks fans to refrain from rushing the floor after the Commodores beat Kentucky tonight.

 

Maybe he'll regret that & maybe not, but I kind of like it.

 

Ha, that is funny. Drew appeared to be a solid coach at Valpo.

Cats go down tonight.

 

 

Vandy 83

 

Kentucky 71

Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew asks fans to refrain from rushing the floor after the Commodores beat Kentucky tonight.

 

Maybe he'll regret that & maybe not, but I kind of like it.

 

I admittedly love Bryce, but I think that is great. He will do some good things at Vandy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.