Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 81 Beechwood 65

Featured Replies

I can't see why Newport can't win the district

 

Agree! Hope they do! I like their team over NCC, but Brennan Hall . . .

Agree! Hope they do! I like their team over NCC, but Brennan Hall . . .

 

Is as good as they come.

DNP - Coaches Decision

 

I guess they are saving him for the big games.

I guess they are saving him for the big games.

 

From what I hear, he will make his debut in the state finals

Newport can be very good if they are shooting well and McGuire can shoot it, always has been able to drain the 3.

 

I think they have the talent to beat NCC but do they have the mindset? That is the question.

Newport can be very good if they are shooting well and McGuire can shoot it, always has been able to drain the 3.

 

I think they have the talent to beat NCC but do they have the mindset? That is the question.

 

I think as the season continues and they can keep winning, that mindset will be there

  • Author

Beechwood stats

Toebbe 19 and 7

Alcorn 15 and 13

Draud 12 4/6 from 3's

Peaked too early in the season?

 

To be fair, beating Williamstown at home is basically the mountain top for these 9th region teams.

Newport will win their district imo.. If they can shoot like they did last night and play with high energy they will be a tough out.. I was really impressed with the Wildcats last night..

Newport will win their district imo.. If they can shoot like they did last night and play with high energy they will be a tough out.. I was really impressed with the Wildcats last night..

 

They've grown a lot so far and seem to keep getting better

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.