Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal Cast

Featured Replies

Anyone else listened to the first few episodes?

 

His guests thus far have been Charles Barkley, Coach K, and Jim Harbaugh. I haven't listened to Phil Knight or Dan Patrick. Upcoming guests include KAT (will listen to this one 32 times in honor of KAT's number) and Rick Pitino.

  • Author

I knew it was the case, but it was cool to hear Coach K talk about the only assistants he hires are former players.

I listened to the Charles Barkley & Coach K one so far. Also listened to the Family Christmas one, which was pretty pointless, but it was a long drive back from Cleveland with a sleeping wife.

 

I look forward to listening to the others at some point.

Listened to the Harbaugh one yesterday while my daughter was in the dentist.

 

They are worth listening to, looking forward to the Pitino one...even though it will probably just be boring as crap as they just try to be nice to each other.

Where can you listen? I might want to check these out?

Where can you listen? I might want to check these out?

 

Podbay App is where I get them...also on ITunes I think

  • Author
Where can you listen? I might want to check these out?

 

Free on iTunes.

Where can you listen? I might want to check these out?

 

I listened to the first two (2) episodes on Spotify...

I listened to the first episode with Charles Barkley and I'm about 75% through the episode with Coach K. So far, so good.

Thanks guys. :thumb:

Thanks guys. :thumb:

 

While Cal is perfect fit for the UK basketball job (handling BBN, recruiting, etc.), these podcasts are about as interesting as his call in show or post game comments. Set your expectations really really low.

While Cal is perfect fit for the UK basketball job (handling BBN, recruiting, etc.), these podcasts are about as interesting as his call in show or post game comments. Set your expectations really really low.

 

I could've done without the advertisements, but I was generally pleased otherwise.

I could've done without the advertisements, but I was generally pleased otherwise.

 

Ad money going to charity...I just slide past them.

Ad money going to charity...I just slide past them.

 

Yup, I know it's for a good cause, just can't help myself...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.