Is your school a football or basketball school?

KnightTime07

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much I wanna type.......but won't.

I will say I disliked Coach Justice when I played for him, but as I've become an adult and walked a little in shoes similar to his, I'll say I respect and love him for the lessons he taught me.

They 99/00 team had Region Title written all over it........

That Belfry team would not have won the region in 1999-2000. Johnson Central was not gonna lose that season.

We played Belfry that year and beat them by 30. Raymond Justice was good but didn't make up 30 points. Let's not get carried away.

10 years ago I would say with 100% certainty that X was a football school. Currently, I'm just not sure; I would have to say they're still a football school, but baseball might be sneaking their way ahead of them.

I guess in reality it's a swimming school and every other sport is trying to keep up.

Better check out the success of golf team. Some crazy # like 24 of 25 consecutive State Championships. Off the charts Awesome.

Graves county

Basketball school...sense 1985 they have a 722-277 record (.723)

24 district championships, 8 Regional Titles, 2 Elite Eight Appearances, 1 Final Four Appearance, Twenty-four 20+ win seasons. 24 consecutive winning seasons.

Although, our football team was class 5a state runner-up in 2014. Knocking off bowling Green at bowling Green along the way and ending their 53 game win streak against in state opponents!

But most money, etc is spent on basketball endeavors!

Those are some nice basketball accomplishments. I didn't realize they had been so successful.

Better check out the success of golf team. Some crazy # like 24 of 25 consecutive State Championships. Off the charts Awesome.

Yeah no kidding. If they could put 2 teams in the state tournament they would finish 1st and 2nd every year. They are an absolute machine over there.