Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek 62 Dixie Heights 48

Featured Replies

Final

 

DH led at half by 3 in what was a bit of a surprise. Fern Creek led by Rogers 13 and Price & Moore with 12.

Nice showing for the Colonels.

Been saying for a while that Dixie is better than a lot of people realize. Interested to see how they fare against Bowling Green next Saturday.

Dixie played well in the first half.

Meyer was limited in minutes due to twisted ankle in second quarter and second half. Overall, Dixie will compete.

  • Author
Dixie played well in the first half.

Meyer was limited in minutes due to twisted ankle in second quarter and second half. Overall, Dixie will compete.

 

I was expecting to see more of an impact from Meyer so that could explain his off game. I know FC was not expecting to have Price play as he was very ill and missed previous day game, but after a slow first half he came on in the 2nd half. FC's PG Wales was in foul trouble early in the 1st half and again in 2nd half so his time was also limited compared to most games. DH did a good job dictating the pace and hitting shots, but in the 2nd half FC seemed to hit their stride and pull away.

I was expecting to see more of an impact from Meyer so that could explain his off game. I know FC was not expecting to have Price play as he was very ill and missed previous day game, but after a slow first half he came on in the 2nd half. FC's PG Wales was in foul trouble early in the 1st half and again in 2nd half so his time was also limited compared to most games. DH did a good job dictating the pace and hitting shots, but in the 2nd half FC seemed to hit their stride and pull away.
I'm excited to see how the matchup with FC and SO ends up tonight. Hoping South can keep it close.
I'm excited to see how the matchup with FC and SO ends up tonight. Hoping South can keep it close.
Will tell us a bunch about South once and for all.

Thinking about checking this game out tonight. Never been to S.O. Should I expect a good crowd and atmosphere? I have a feeling S.O. will upset Fern Creek and take this one @ home.

Thinking about checking this game out tonight. Never been to S.O. Should I expect a good crowd and atmosphere? I have a feeling S.O. will upset Fern Creek and take this one @ home.
Nope. It's be relatively sparse and you won't have trouble finding a seat. Wish I could be there to join you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.