Is the UN worth it??

ggclfan

It is amazing that the UN seems to like Israel less than any other country in the world. Total joke is right. Look at what other countries like Venezuela, Russia, China, all the Muslim ME countries have done in regards to human rights violations and ISRAEL is the one country that is always singled out? The UN is a total joke and Obama and Kerry are total jokes for playing along with the nonsense.

Because of the UN or fear of atomic weapons wiping out entire belligerent counties? Not a fan of atomic weapons but they kept the Cold War from turning hot.

I will have to agree with this. The August 6th and 9th dates of 1945 has held back world wars more than the UN. The UN started off as a good thing, however what they have become in the past 25 years is less than desirable.

Because of the UN or fear of atomic weapons wiping out entire belligerent counties? Not a fan of atomic weapons but they kept the Cold War from turning hot.

That's contributed, but the UN has too. One could argue the last 25 years has been their most successful.

image.png

That's contributed, but the UN has too. One could argue the last 25 years has been their most successful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59700[/ATTACH]

The UN has played a small part but I'm guesding knowing you would have to go war with American Military plays a much larger role.

The UN has played a small part but I'm guesding knowing you would have to go war with American Military plays a much larger role.

True. American might has been a huge deterrent. The UN has probably helped keep a would be adversary isolated whereas before they may have found a friend somewhere and prolonged any conflict.