Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Laettner kick on UK player

Featured Replies

I was gonna ask, how many UK fans that are still upset over this even remember the UK player's name?

 

Seeing as his brother posts on this board, they should. :D

I was gonna ask, how many UK fans that are still upset over this even remember the UK player's name?

 

I know his name. :thumb:

This is why you are never out of it folks. On December 22nd, "the game guy" officially won the internet for 2016!

 

Trump still has a couple of tweets up his sleeve. It aint over yet :lol2:

Timberlake

 

No idea what NSYNC has to do with this thread but I like where it's going now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59639[/ATTACH]

 

:lol:

 

Can you overnight that through FedEx so the same guy gets it before Christmas... Nevermind, I've read about that mess before. :popcorn:

Can you overnight that through FedEx so the same guy gets it before Christmas... Nevermind, I've read about that mess before. :popcorn:

 

:no: :lol2:

  • Author

Thank you so very much, I know what to do with it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.