Arrest made in burning of black church in Miss.

jericho

Why do I feel some are taking joy in this? Just wondering if a white person did this, it would be posted. I think this is disgusting on a lot of levels.

I cant speak for ref but I take no joy in it. I think its Ironic that it turned out this way, but not surprised at all. The left sank to the lowest point they could in this election with their tactics. This just further goes to prove that point and that they can not be trusted.

I cant speak for ref but I take no joy in it. I think its Ironic that it turned out this way, but not surprised at all. The left sank to the lowest point they could in this election with their tactics. This just further goes to prove that point and that they can not be trusted.

You can't be serious blacks cannot trusted or the left. Either way a sad sad way to think

Never said Blacks cannot be trusted. Not what I said at all. My exact thoughts were the DNC and the Liberal left cannot be trusted. They have earned that through their actions. If you think like them and support them then you cant.

So if I think like a DNC member I cannot be trusted. Come on man. I do not base my trust of people on their political beliefs, I trust them on my interactions with them. My guess is you wouldn't trust me, which is sad because you don't know me or have ever met me to my knowledge.

Many of my friends do not think like me as well as, co-workers, but I believe they trust me as well as I them.

I just don't understand that mindset. It would be a boring world if everyone I trusted thought like me.

So if I think like a DNC member I cannot be trusted. Come on man. I do not base my trust of people on their political beliefs, I trust them on my interactions with them. My guess is you wouldn't trust me, which is sad because you don't know me or have ever met me to my knowledge.

Many of my friends do not think like me as well as, co-workers, but I believe they trust me as well as I them.

I just don't understand that mindset. It would be a boring world if everyone I trusted thought like me.

Here is what I said. I would not trust anyone who was on board with the things the DNC and Liberal left did.

From what I have seen of your posts and thats all I have to go on, I feel you think those things that was uncovered are reprehensible.

Here is what I said. I would not trust anyone who was on board with the things the DNC and Liberal left did.

From what I have seen of your posts and thats all I have to go on, I feel you think those things that was uncovered are reprehensible.

I have no idea what or who the liberal left are? Do I embrace some of what the DNC does or represent, yes I do. Everything, no way. I can say the same with the GOP. I can embrace some of what they believe, but also can no way support many of their things.

I have no idea what or who the liberal left are? Do I embrace some of what the DNC does or represent, yes I do. Everything, no way. I can say the same with the GOP. I can embrace some of what they believe, but also can no way support many of their things.

What I refer to is the actions uncovered by the Veritas Project, Donna Brazille, Wikileaks( and I dont care where they came from, just the information they contained) about the DNC, not the ideas they base their platform on.

I like exposing how the media is quick to jump to blame of Trump supporters and try to make them look like a bunch of racist.

Like the 18 year old Muslim who accused some whites of a crime and she made up the whole thing.

And how on this church it was wrote vote Trump and then burned. Did anyone in the liberal media not pray it was some white guy so they could go on about how Trump had led to rise of hate, it just didn't happen for them.

I do take joy in knowing the media was wrong, again.

Why do I feel some are taking joy in this? Just wondering if a white person did this, it would be posted. I think this is disgusting on a lot of levels.

I do take joy in knowing it wasn't a hate and racist crime.

We have enough of those as it is.

And yeah it would be up to 100 post if proved like the liberal media wanted it to be if it was a white group or guy.

This is the third story I've read this week where claims have been refuted regarding attacks by Trump supporters. The other two were Muslim women who were forced to remove their hijabs.

Maybe ALL the Trump supporters are not the racist, homophobic jerks the MSM says they are...

I do take joy in knowing it wasn't a hate and racist crime.

We have enough of those as it is.

And yeah it would be up to 100 post if proved like the liberal media wanted it to be if it was a white group or guy.

I take no joy in whatever kind of crime it is. This is an awful crime and hate may be part of it. Whites don't have the market on hate. Where did you get that? Hate crimes laws do not specify race or gender.

Not sure it would have been posted. If so, not by you that I would be certain.