Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 83 Indiana 78

Featured Replies

Very nice win for Butler today against Indiana (ranked #9 coming into the game). Butler controlled most of the game and had a double digit lead for a good chunk of the second half before IU made a nice comeback and cut it to 3 in the last two minutes.

 

Butler is putting together another solid season with its 3rd win over a top 25 team already this season (Arizona, UC and now Indiana). They are fun to watch and have some freshmen that look to be very good. Kelan Martin (junior) is a total stud. I am not sure if he can play at the next level but he may at least get a shot.

 

Big East is loaded this year! Villanova, Xavier, Creighton, Butler and Providence are all really good this year. It is right up there with any other conference in the US this year IMO. Cannot wait for conference play to begin.

I'm a big fan of Butler. They have an excellent basketball team.

 

Likewise.

Kelan Martin (junior) is a total stud. I am not sure if he can play at the next level but he may at least get a shot.

 

Reppin' Ballard. He was spectacular today. Glad I watched it.

This game made my day. Well, made it better, the Ky game made my day!

Carolina losing to IU is looking like a bad loss

Hahahahaha!

  • Author
Carolina losing to IU is looking like a bad loss

 

Why? IU is a top ten team and the game was at IU. You are selling Butler short. Butler is a top 15 team right now. They are pretty good. Once they start league play, they will lose some games because the league is very good but they are a very solid team.

  • Author
Reppin' Ballard. He was spectacular today. Glad I watched it.

 

Evidently in the Indiana St game that Butler lost in the last seconds about 10 days ago, Martin had some attitude issues. He did not start Butler's next game (against Cincinnati). I went to that game and asked a guy in front of me why he was not starting. He said he was being punished for the attitude issues. Since that incident, he has been VERY GOOD. I love his game...inside and out. My only issue with him is that he settles sometimes too much for 3's. He can make them but I think he is better when he attacks the basket more. JMHO.

 

I really hope he gets a good shot at the next level.

Why? IU is a top ten team and the game was at IU. You are selling Butler short. Butler is a top 15 team right now. They are pretty good. Once they start league play, they will lose some games because the league is very good but they are a very solid team.

 

I was kidding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.