Mt. Rushmore of Christmas singers/artists

Nat King Cole

Bing Crosby

Perry Como

Burl Ives

"Have yourself a Baby Boomer Christmas..."

Brother, when my brother and I were younger and the Perry Como Christmas TV special came on, we were not permitted to bother our Mother for ANYTHING. She had a HUGE crush on that guy!

Brother, when my brother and I were younger and the Perry Como Christmas TV special came on, we were not permitted to bother our Mother for ANYTHING. She had a HUGE crush on that guy!

Yep, my mamaw and pawpaw never missed a Como Christmas special. If your show was on at the same time, it was just too bad.

Yep, my mamaw and pawpaw never missed a Como Christmas special. If your show was on at the same time, it was just too bad.

Yup, not to mention you only had 3 channels to choose from, plus UHF ones if you could get your rabbit ears to get 'em in. :lol2:

We also had to endure Lawrence Welk Christmas TV specials, my Dad was a big band fan and played in one during his younger years.

Yup, not to mention you only had 3 channels to choose from, plus UHF ones if you could get your rabbit ears to get 'em in. :lol2:

We also had to endure Lawrence Welk Christmas TV specials, my Dad was a big band fan and played in one during his younger years.

Oh, HELL FIRE!!! If Lawrence Welk was on and I happened to catch my hair on fire at mawmaw and pawpaw's , I would just had to lose my hair.