December 5, 20169 yr Why did Cam not start I wonder? Some twitter fodder it was for disciplinary reasons.
December 5, 20169 yr it had been kept quite the NBC announcers had no idea either. NBC said disciplinary.
December 5, 20169 yr They just said on air for a minor violation of a team rule. But it has changed the whole complexion of this game. I have no problem with sitting him the first series but don't come out and throw it on first down! Riverboat Ron this year has been Titanic Ron. lol
December 5, 20169 yr Author Seattle gets a long catch and run to start the 2nd half, they rolling now.
December 5, 20169 yr Said Cam was some dress code thing. Earl Thomas done for the year with broken tibia. That is a tough tough blow for the Seahawks. They are not the same without he and/or Cam.
December 5, 20169 yr How this game stayed under my 50 point o/u I'll never figure out, but very thankful!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.