Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs. Central Updates - 3A State Championship Game

Featured Replies

  • Author
How about some stats?

 

It is sorta like I tell the hot chicks I see. I like to give a good foot rub but I ain't no masseuse.

  • Replies 257
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the formula that worked for Corbin, which also kept the Belfry offense off of the field. When Corbin went away from that plan in the 4th quarter, the wheels fell off. Corbin had 15 first downs in the game, with none of those coming in the 4th quarter Belfry when the Pirates were expecting it instead of setting the long throws up with the short ones.

  • Author

And I have stated Central is in the game but Belfry looks like the better team.

It is sorta like I tell the hot chicks I see. I like to give a good foot rub but I ain't no masseuse.

 

I laughed out loud at that one

  • Author
How about some stats?

 

The broadcast is doing a great job on stats.

And I have stated Central is in the game but Belfry looks like the better team.
You have been Watusi'd.
  • Author
I laughed out loud at that one

 

Truth can be really funny :)

  • Author
You have been Watusi'd.

 

Can you believe the nerve that @Watusi is nowhere to be found in this thread....

  • Author

Belfry Ball to start the second half

 

Belfry 17 Central 7

 

Fullback running it again...

  • Author
Can you believe the nerve that @Watusi is nowhere to be found in this thread....

 

And what about that @ATLCat

  • Author

Hard hitting going on...

  • Author

Central player was down on the field but he got up and walked off.

  • Author

Belfry changing the play at the line...

  • Author

Fullback dive

  • Author

Belfry is looking like the Big Red Machine

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.