November 30, 20169 yr It doesn't bother me that they returned it but IMO they are missing out on a teachable moment. I used to buy my daughter all kinds of different Barbies - black, white, short, tall, afro hair, brunette, etc... - not just the blonde blue eyed one. Why? Because everyone she meets as she goes through life is going to be different in some way and I wanted to encourage her to embrace those differences. I wanted her to form relationships with all kinds of people - not just the ones that looked like her and her doll. You must work for a major toy company's marketing department. Go to your local Walmart and see what Fashionista's are left on the shelves right now. They had a great idea that everyone else thinks like you do.
December 3, 20169 yr My elf looks like Getslow. Now nobody would complain if you returned that one...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.