BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 ~ Playoffs – Round One

Godot

So are you automatically back in after the year you sit out?

No

Losers of the Toilet Bowl are out for a year unless there are a lack of candidates to fill the open spots. If you don't get back in this year, then you can apply again the next year.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No

Losers of the Toilet Bowl are out for a year unless there are a lack of candidates to fill the open spots. If you don't get back in this year, then you can apply again the next year.

So to stay in the league, you have to make the playoffs every year. Got it.

The Swaguars have been rolling these past couple of weeks. That means I'm due for a bad egg. I dont like it. I hate fantasy football playoffs. Also time to take a risk, picked up Sammy Watkins last week off waiver. Time to try that experiment out.

My top RB and TE are on a bye. I think that means I'll be going bye after Monday.

So to stay in the league, you have to make the playoffs every year. Got it.

No. You have to be one of the top 12 teams in the conference

Yeah, you don't have to make the playoffs. Just don't be one of the four worst teams in your conference.

I made a living the first 4-5 years by finishing 9-12 and not getting stuck in the Toilet Bowl.

I put this season squarely on the shoulders of Jeff Fisher and his inability to get any production from my man Todd Gurley.

The GM traded away his valuable asset in David Johnson... I thought he'd have a decent year at the time of the trade, but no where near what he's Doing.