November 24, 20169 yr I've only been to one UK game, and it wasn't at Rupp. It was my last semester of college, March 28th 1992, at the Spectrum in Philly. I think UK fans can fill in the rest.
November 24, 20169 yr I remember my first Duke game.. National Championship from two years ago. Big bucket list check mark.
November 25, 20169 yr I remember my first Duke game.. National Championship from two years ago. Big bucket list check mark. My first and only Duke game. Sat, Feb 26, 2005 REG @ St. John's (NY) Big East W 58 47 21 4 W 3 Madison Square Garden (IV)
November 25, 20169 yr My senior year at NewCath in Jan or Feb '84, a group of about 10 or so went down for a game. We had a dance at NewCath that night, and when the game ended we had about an hour and a half before the dance started, plenty of time to get from Lexington to the "hill", right????? :no: Unbeknownst to us we continued on 64 instead of getting on 75, and didn't realize our mistake until we saw a sign that said Frankfort. :facepalm: Needless to say we were a little late.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.