November 20, 20169 yr That pick was caused by a terrible call on second down. Just run into the line on second and long. Do we not pass to Gio anymore? I'm sorry but the pick had zero to do with that call. Dalton simply does not need to make that pass. Bad read by Dalton and bad Ball. Throw the dang thing away if no one is open.
November 20, 20169 yr Green is already ruled out the rest of the game. With it being hamstring issue, I doubt he is back for a few weeks. My early guess is the Browns or Steelers game.
November 20, 20169 yr I'm sorry but the pick had zero to do with that call. Dalton simply does not need to make that pass. Bad read by Dalton and bad Ball. Throw the dang thing away if no one is open. I agree, but third and long is not the QB's friend.
November 20, 20169 yr Author We run it on 2nd and 10 and throw it on first and goal from the 1 I don't understand it.
November 20, 20169 yr Author Ravens and Cowboys game Dak looks like he could have hurt his right shoulder.
November 20, 20169 yr Let's all go to Paul Brown stadium this week and try out for Kicker... unbelievable! Nugent is mentally shot... cut him now!
November 20, 20169 yr If Nugent is on the team next week, I will root against the Bengals. Just unbelievable.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.