November 20, 20169 yr I know the snap was bad. However he has to make that kick. We see kickers make short kicks on bad snaps all the time. The holder did a great job getting it down. Mitchell Hollifield makes that kick
November 20, 20169 yr With Burfict reputation I am sure he will get in trouble for that, even though players jump on the pile late all the time.
November 20, 20169 yr Author Not with Nugent you called that we need to start like Tomlin I guess just always going for 2!!
November 20, 20169 yr You know how teams who lose the super bowl usually come back the next year and play bad, because losing the super bowl takes such an emotional toll on them. I feel like the way the Bengals lost that playoff game last year did that to the bengals. They have seriously been emotionless all year for the most part and go through the motions.
November 20, 20169 yr That pick was caused by a terrible call on second down. Just run into the line on second and long. Do we not pass to Gio anymore?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.