Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 42 Ryle 40

Featured Replies

This was a solid Ryle team but nothing super special imo. The QB was great. Solid line play. Decent defense. But, 2010 Ryle with Elliott was better.

 

This loss even supports that opinion. Scott County isn't as good as advertised or even as strong as they were last year. They almost and probably should have lost to Highlands this year. It seems a few N Ky teams(Ryle, SK, and Covcath) had the false pretense that they were improved because they defeated the weakest Highlands team that anyone still alive can remember.[/QUOT

 

Another legend in his own mind spouting off about something he knows nothing about. Posters like this are what drag this web site to the bottom. This Ryle team was very special. One of the best in Ryle history. Please talk about something that you know something about, whatever that is. There are some nice craft shows going on right now.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was a solid Ryle team but nothing super special imo. The QB was great. Solid line play. Decent defense. But, 2010 Ryle with Elliott was better.

 

This loss even supports that opinion. Scott County isn't as good as advertised or even as strong as they were last year. They almost and probably should have lost to Highlands this year. It seems a few N Ky teams(Ryle, SK, and Covcath) had the false pretense that they were improved because they defeated the weakest Highlands team that anyone still alive can remember.

 

Another legend in his own mind spouting off about something he knows nothing about. Posters like this are what drag this web site to the bottom. This Ryle team was very special. One of the best in Ryle history. Please talk about something that you know something about, whatever that is. There are some nice craft shows going on right now.

Start your own thread

 

Just responding to one of yours! Lol!

Our opinion about our program has nothing to do with how bad Highlands is. Just so you know we weren't overly thrilled about beating HIGHLANDS. We EXPECTED to beat the pants off you as you were a sub par opponent. About as much competition as scrimmaging a Jv squad. So I dont think we gained any valuable insight or moxy from them. Even when you're as bad as you possibly can be, you have to interject yourselves somehow. Your not relevant, get over it.

 

Now I haven't said much but how bad was Highlands for this 1 yr? I mean they just went to 9 straight finals man. Give some credit where its due. Yes this yr was horrible period. Does that define Highlands as a program? Or yet how does that mean it over for them forever? I wish Ryle could have pulled it off. They didn't. Oh well guess what Ryle and Highlands will be watching next weeks game from home. I just hate when someone can say oh Highlands had a really bad yr so now that means they will never make it again. Come on dude 23 state titles. An how many of those were why you been rooting for Ryle? Highlands will always be relevant! I wish Ryle the best!

Now I haven't said much but how bad was Highlands for this 1 yr? I mean they just went to 9 straight finals man. Give some credit where its due. Yes this yr was horrible period. Does that define Highlands as a program? Or yet how does that mean it over for them forever? I wish Ryle could have pulled it off. They didn't. Oh well guess what Ryle and Highlands will be watching next weeks game from home. I just hate when someone can say oh Highlands had a really bad yr so now that means they will never make it again. Come on dude 23 state titles. An how many of those were why you been rooting for Ryle? Highlands will always be relevant! I wish Ryle the best!

 

You guys had no business bringing HHS in this thread. Must be really bored not being able to talk about your losses. Nobody wants to talk about an irrelevant team. You enjoy off season. Really. Stop trying to pee on someone elses parade. You wonder why people pile on your team? It's called a mirror get a good look at the cause. It's a shame NKY roots against your kids and relishes every loss because of HHS posters and fans who have no grace or class. @Bosshog being one of them.

Edited by Fear the Nation

You guys had no business bringing HHS in this thread. Must be really bored not being able to talk about your losses. Nobody wants to talk about an irrelevant team. You enjoy off season. Really. Stop trying to pee on someone elses parade. You wonder why people pile on your team? It's called a mirror get a good look at the cause. It's a shame NKY roots against your kids and relishes every loss because of HHS posters and fans who have no grace or class. @Bosshog being one of them.

 

I didn't bring no one into the thread. I just responded to a post I felt need a response. And bored? Not at all. We had a terrible yr! You live and learn. I would being willing to bet Highlands will be in a title game pretty soon and history tells everyone that! Good luck to your Raiders and hopefully we will see you at the Birds home field next yr.

You guys had no business bringing HHS in this thread. Must be really bored not being able to talk about your losses. Nobody wants to talk about an irrelevant team. You enjoy off season. Really. Stop trying to pee on someone elses parade. You wonder why people pile on your team? It's called a mirror get a good look at the cause. It's a shame NKY roots against your kids and relishes every loss because of HHS posters and fans who have no grace or class. @Bosshog being one of them.

 

You need to stop taking all of these posts so personally. You are sounding worse than a certain SK fan I know.

I didn't bring no one into the thread. I just responded to a post I felt need a response. And bored? Not at all. We had a terrible yr! You live and learn. I would being willing to bet Highlands will be in a title game pretty soon and history tells everyone that! Good luck to your Raiders and hopefully we will see you at the Birds home field next yr.

 

How did this turn into a highlands thread?

How did this turn into a highlands thread?

 

I dont know. Just figured I give my 2 cents like everyone on this entire site does..

You need to stop taking all of these posts so personally. You are sounding worse than a certain SK fan I know.

 

No I don't, I've given every team we've played except one nothing but respect. There is a reason. We Ryle fans have not bragged one bit this year. We supported our team while having the class not to dump on the others. Some people don't get it. I've never had a problem calling bull crap so if the shoe fits I'll wear it. At least mine don't smell.

I want to hear about the drop kick attempt to tie the game. Did it come close? How often did Morgan make that in practice? Did they practice that live to give Morgan reps doing it under game like conditions?

 

That never happened. Ryle had one missed field goal and two missed two point conversion trys.

 

The Enquirer line score stated after Ryle's last touchdown "Morgan Drop Kick Fail". That is why I asked about the drop kick. But you are saying it was a two-point conversion try that failed? That is really weird that The Enquirer would put that in the line score like that if it didn't happen.

The Enquirer line score stated after Ryle's last touchdown "Morgan Drop Kick Fail". That is why I asked about the drop kick. But you are saying it was a two-point conversion try that failed? That is really weird that The Enquirer would put that in the line score like that if it didn't happen.

 

Don't know where they got that info or what game they were watching. It was an incompleted pass attempt that failed on the two point try.

Actually it was a completed pass that was fumbled at the 1 yard line

Actually it was a completed pass that was fumbled at the 1 yard line

 

You are correct

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.