Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County high school

Featured Replies

Does Campbell County high school have two gyms on their campus? The main gym and the practice gym?

Yes at both middle and high school. The game gym on campus hosts most home games. They will use the middle school gym for the Brossart game or if they host the district it is much larger. Both facilities have smaller practice gyms near the main gyms.

  • Author

Thanks

Thanks

 

No worries. Why do you ask?

  • Author
No worries. Why do you ask?

 

Middle school tournament there thursday and friday. I thought it odd that they were at the high school when the middle school had two gyms.

The second gym at the middle school is a little rough, the main gym at the high school is pretty large. My guess is that this was pure logistics simplification. I also believe that these tournaments are run by the high school teams as fundraisers so they are running them at high school

The second gym at the middle school is a little rough, the main gym at the high school is pretty large. My guess is that this was pure logistics simplification. I also believe that these tournaments are run by the high school teams as fundraisers so they are running them at high school

 

100% accurate. The boys middle school tournament was the exact same way this past weekend.

Wait? The middle school gym is larger than the high school gym?

 

Like how much larger?

Wait? The middle school gym is larger than the high school gym?

 

Like how much larger?

I would guess it seats 500-700 more. The Middle School is the old High School. The new gym has less seats as it has a walking track above it.

For some reason the phrase "walking room only seats" just popped into my head.

For some reason the phrase "walking room only seats" just popped into my head.

I have used those seats many time. There is no better way to contain 2 year old triplets at a basketball game.

I have used those seats many time. There is no better way to contain 2 year old triplets at a basketball game.

 

Did I see you at BBHS on Saturday AM, or was that CCHS on Friday PM ?

Did I see you at BBHS on Saturday AM, or was that CCHS on Friday PM ?

 

Depends on who you are (PM me). I was at both.

I have used those seats many time. There is no better way to contain 2 year old triplets at a basketball game.

 

Concession Stand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.