Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 49 Eastern 0

Featured Replies

Fifth straight shutout for Trinity. Shamrocks will play the winner of Ballard vs. Central Hardin.

Big Green Machine keeps on rolling.

3 catches for 111 yards for Rondell Moore (?) if I have the name correct.

  • Author
3 catches for 111 yards for Rondell Moore (?) if I have the name correct.

He is supposed to have run a 4.38 40, but you know how those things go. I will say though the Trinity broadcast team was very impressed with his speed. I think he's been able to participate in only a few practices so far.

Didn't he have 3 TD's too?

He looked like he had J. Quick speed

Rondell Moore ran back a punt for a TD that got called back, never seen a kid turn the corner that quick... This kid is the real deal, unbelievable speed, I didn't believe the hype but just wow now

3 catches for 111 yards for Rondell Moore (?) if I have the name correct.

 

Rondale

Fifth straight shutout for Trinity. Shamrocks will play the winner of Ballard vs. Central Hardin.

 

Whoa,whoa, whoa!

Don't you know that posting shutouts on lesser teams and then posting about it is bragging? Why brag?

Come on,man. We're better than that.

  • Author
Whoa,whoa, whoa!

Don't you know that posting shutouts on lesser teams and then posting about it is bragging? Why brag?

Come on,man. We're better than that.

Please accept my apologies.

Please accept my apologies.

 

OK, we'll let it go just this once.

3 catches for 111 yards for Rondell Moore (?) if I have the name correct.

 

3 tds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.