November 7, 20169 yr Was glad to see one of the kids I covered at Gallatin County got some time and I believe 7-10 points. Kristian Morgan is such a great young man. Glad he got this experience. Had to be a great experience for Kristian and his teammates. He is a great kid, and one of my favorites. Should of got his mom to sing the National Anthem and the night would of been complete.
November 7, 20169 yr Had to be a great experience for Kristian and his teammates. He is a great kid, and one of my favorites. Should of got his mom to sing the National Anthem and the night would of been complete. She does have quite the voice. Great family. I know a lot of folks from Warsaw went down. Facebook was blowing up with folks there watching him.
November 8, 20169 yr Is there a box score for this game anywhere? I want to see what the Jessamine County kids did for Asbury. UK should kick in another 30K to Asbury for running up the score on them. They almost beat them by 100 points. And people say Coach K has no class. :no: :lol2: :lol2: Everybody on the bench played at least 7 minutes and none played over 19, how is that classless? Should he tell them to not dunk if they have a wide open one?
November 8, 20169 yr Everybody on the bench played at least 7 minutes and none played over 19, how is that classless? Should he tell them to not dunk if they have a wide open one? It's a sarcastic post from me.
November 8, 20169 yr Everybody on the bench played at least 7 minutes and none played over 19, how is that classless? Should he tell them to not dunk if they have a wide open one? Me think's you missed the laughing smileys. Just a theory..
November 10, 20169 yr Was glad to see one of the kids I covered at Gallatin County got some time and I believe 7-10 points. Kristian Morgan is such a great young man. Glad he got this experience. Good to see Kristian and Will Henderson play for Asbury. Two great kids from great families.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.