Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doss holds an interesting distinction...

Featured Replies

They are the last team to knock BOTH Highlands and Trinity out of the playoffs in the first round.

 

Doss beat Trinity 21-13 in the first round in 1995

 

 

 

(If someone has already posted or mentioned this, I apologize)

That is extremely rare but kudos to Doss,

They are the last team to knock BOTH Highlands and Trinity out of the playoffs in the first round.

 

Doss beat Trinity 21-13 in the first round in 1995

 

 

 

(If someone has already posted or mentioned this, I apologize)

I remember this well. It was played at the KFEC (Old Fairgrounds) at 4:00. I do not recall why there was such a need to play early. The game was part of a playoff triple header and the gate was split 6 ways. Trinity finished 5-6 in 1995 and remains the most recent losing season for the Rocks.

We don't speak of 1995, understood? We don't speak of it ever.

We don't speak of 1995, understood? We don't speak of it ever.

 

We also don't talk about the ending to our 97 season.

Just like UofL doesn't talk about Kragthorpe, and UK doesn't speak of Gillespie.

We don't speak of 1995, understood? We don't speak of it ever.

How 'bout the Ben Davis game on a Saturday afternoon at the Old Fairgrounds? Ouch!:ohbrother: The bad times help you appreciate the good times. :banana:

What year did we get our but kick by Ben Davis in the RCA Dome? I was there. It was ugly.

What year did we get our but kick by Ben Davis in the RCA Dome? I was there. It was ugly.

 

'95?

50-0 I believe.

Man it's kind of cool that Doss is the talk of the town on BGP right now.

I hope they have more fan support at their football playoff games than what they had at Rupp Arena when they were there a couple of times for the basketball state tournament, and one of the trips they made the final four. They might have had 100 fans in the student section, and that's a generous guess. And most of the fans were students, not adults. One of the least fan support turnouts that I've seen at the state tournament for a school of that size.

My county has only 4500 people but if we ever made it to Rupp probably 1500 fans would be there, maybe more.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.