Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best game in the State this week?

Best Game in the State? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Game in the State?

    • Somerset at Danville
      3%
    • Newport Catholic vs. Covington Catholic
      12%
    • Highlands vs. St. Xavier
      69%
    • Scott Co. at Lexington Catholic
      8%
    • Christian Co. at Henry Clay
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

At first blush it would seem like HHS / St. X at Paul Brown would take the cake -- does everyone agree?

 

Of the games listed, which do you think is the best game in the state?

 

 

Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first blush it would seem like HHS / St. X at Paul Brown would take the cake -- does everyone agree?

 

Of the games listed, which do you think is the best game in the state?

 

 

Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Did I see. where the HHS/St. X game, will be on TV?
  • Author

Yep, FoxSports in the Cincy area (Northern KY). I'm not sure who else is picking it up.

Is there really any question on this one?

  • Author
Is there really any question on this one?

In my mind, no. However, it's always nice to hear thoughts from around the state. :thumb:

At first blush it would seem like HHS / St. X at Paul Brown would take the cake

 

 

:lol:

Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

 

 

Beechwood/Alter should be a pretty good interstate battle...

 

:p

3 overtimes,full house crowd,cross town rivals and one historic stadium. PRICELESS :madman: :ylsuper: i

While it would feel like the St. Xavier -vs- Highlands game would be the pick, I don't believe that that battle will be nearly as competitive as the LexCath -vs- Scott County game, that's where I voted.

I don't understand why Cov and Ncc are on the list. I don't see it being a very competative game.

While it would feel like the St. Xavier -vs- Highlands game would be the pick, I don't believe that that battle will be nearly as competitive as the LexCath -vs- Scott County game, that's where I voted.

 

Are competitiveness and the "best game" the same thing?

Are competitiveness and the "best game" the same thing?
Yes, when combined with talented play.
Yes, when combined with talented play.

 

Or no, unless it is combined with talented play???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.