NKY Power Rankings 10-27-16 - Sponsored by NKY Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow really??? You've been singing the praises of Barnes and Abernathy all this time. Haven't heard you mention Williams much at all.

Maybe because the discussions were about RB's. Williams is the best S in NKY but because he plays at HC no one knows that.

BTW I've been singing there praises of all 3 since the beginning of last year.

Maybe because the discussions were about RB's. Williams is the best S in NKY but because he plays at HC no one knows that.

BTW I've been singing there praises of all 3 since the beginning of last year.

lamontab ... love your passion and support for your guys. They are great athletes. But your passion is blinding you. Williams is not the best safety in N. Ky. He is much better at WR than he is at safety. Just like Barnes is better at LB than he is at RB. Barnes is one of the top RB in N. Ky. but he is even better at LB in my opinion.

lamontab ... love your passion and support for your guys. They are great athletes. But your passion is blinding you. Williams is not the best safety in N. Ky. He is much better at WR than he is at safety. Just like Barnes is better at LB than he is at RB. Barnes is one of the top RB in N. Ky. but he is even better at LB in my opinion.

Williams makes more play's on D... There is no denying his WR/DB skills.

If HC has so much talent, why have they lost 3 games

If Highlands has so much talent why have they lost 7 games? If Dixie has so much talent why have they lost 4 games? If Campbell has so much talent why have they lost 6 games. Come on.. Give a little guy some credit every once in awhile.

I have given them credit, they have some really nice players. Barnes is one of the best talent's I have seen in NKY. But let's face it, they haven't played a tough schedule and have lost to every good team they have played. If they have so many talented players as some of the people have posted, with that schedule, you don't get shut out against NCC and beat by Beechwood when they are supposed to be down this year. Highlands and Dixie are losing to teams that are considered very good this year. I hope HC makes a strong playoff run, but comparing them to the big schools in the area is not fair by you

If Highlands has so much talent why have they lost 7 games? If Dixie has so much talent why have they lost 4 games? If Campbell has so much talent why have they lost 6 games. Come on.. Give a little guy some credit every once in awhile.

Playing 5 teams in the 6A top ten and 2 in the 5A top ten might have a little something to do with that.

Playing 5 teams in the 6A top ten and 2 in the 5A top ten might have a little something to do with that.

Some people prefer to just look at the record and make a judgement. Using real facts and data either confuses them or they just choose to ignore them.