Class 2A Notebook 10/25- Breaking Down The Contenders

ATLCat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I see that game being more like the Lloyd as HC rolls.

Holy Cross rolled because Lloyd was over rated and Durham was out hurt. NewCath defense is solid and shut out Barnes and Abernathy. Just because they're going to be using Barnes as a QB doesn't mean he won't be stopped again, just means he won't be the one blocking for the QB.

I guess you haven't seen the kids at HC... You should check them out you mite be impressed.

I have. Barnes and Abernathy are as good as anyone in 2A. But....they don't have enough overall to beat the best in the west. Mayfield, CAL, and De Sales require a well rounded offense. Moving Barnes to QB in the middle of the season, or the end, doesn't accomplish that.

I have. Barnes and Abernathy are as good as anyone in 2A. But....they don't have enough overall to beat the best in the west. Mayfield, CAL, and De Sales require a well rounded offense. Moving Barnes to QB in the middle of the season, or the end, doesn't accomplish that.

HC plays really good D and its hard to defend the big backs at the same time. You can't key on 1 because the other will run wild.