Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does he have a case?

Featured Replies

Seeing this full video I have much less of an issue with how it was handled...in fact I have no issue with it.

 

Shocker, 2 videos and one is clearly a lot less controversial and actually shows a lot more of what was happening. It's like whoever posted the other mainstream video that's been getting so much attention is anti police.....

Shocker, 2 videos and one is clearly a lot less controversial and actually shows a lot more of what was happening. It's like whoever posted the other mainstream video that's been getting so much attention is anti police.....

 

I'm so surprised that the original link only gave us part of the video. So surprised that i did my own research and found the full video.

I like how he pointed at the ground as if to say "oh you mean this ground?"

 

It's possible he could have been going for the shoulder, middle of the back area. 3 reaches at his waistband. Coulda been way worse for the guy.

I like how he pointed at the ground as if to say "oh you mean this ground?"

 

It's possible he could have been going for the shoulder, middle of the back area. 3 reaches at his waistband. Coulda been way worse for the guy.

 

Funny, this thread died pretty quick when the second video was discovered.

Funny, this thread died pretty quick when the second video was discovered.

 

:lol2:

I thought they handled it very well.

Listen to the cops and you won't get your jaw broken.

Listen to the cops and you won't get your jaw broken.

I can fix that. A .40cal wound is another story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.