Trade Advice

UKMustangFan

He's practicing and all indications are that he will be after the bye this week.

Should I maybe try to get him to change Davis to Ryan Mathews or a different back?

If you could get any other RB that would be icing on the cake IMO. I'd probably do it straight up. Lets be honest, you are starting Brady no matter what happens with Ryan the rest of the year.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have robbed him if you get Anderson and Dez.

I don't disagree. I'm hoping he'll at a minimum counter with a better RB than Davis. I framed it as, "without knowing Dez is gonna be healthy, I need more than Davis". Surprisingly, and I know that thing is not a good indicator, the Trade Evaluating function had this deal helping him more than me. :idunno:

You can't use Ryan. I get it. But, why make his team significantly better just so you have a couple more RB3's to decide from each week. Bennett and Walker are also on the same level. The trade gives you matchup options each week, but I don't think it make you much better -- just deeper. I would want Stewart, plus one of the other guys before I would make the deal. When is Lewis from New England coming back?

I ended up moving him for Dez and Ryan Mathews....Gives me a loaded WR core, hoping to flip one of them for a back, but if not I'm happy to have 3 of the top 5-7 WRs in the game.

Much better deal than the original. Good work.

I ended up moving him for Dez and Ryan Mathews....Gives me a loaded WR core, hoping to flip one of them for a back, but if not I'm happy to have 3 of the top 5-7 WRs in the game.

Much better deal than the original. Good work.

Agreed. Much better turnaround for ya. Hopefully Dez can get on the field and be Dez.