Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Covington Catholic predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      89%
    • Dixie Heights
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The district championship comes down to the battle for Dixie Highway between the Red Colonels and Blue Colonels.

 

I'm going:

CovCath 36

Dixie 24

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The district championship comes down to the battle for Dixie Highway between the Red Colonels and Blue Colonels.

 

I'm going:

CovCath 36

Dixie 24

 

 

Cov Cath wins by way more than that IMO. They have a very good team.

  • Author
Cov Cath wins by way more than that IMO. They have a very good team.

If pressed I really think so too, but Dixie should be jacked for this game. I gave my conservative score, a moderately comfortable 2 score win.

If pressed I really think so too, but Dixie should be jacked for this game. I gave my conservative score, a moderately comfortable 2 score win.

 

Let's agree to disagree. Cov Cath will put a running clock on Dixie if they are on their game.

How about a poll?

It is a simple game when you play Dixie. Can you stop their running game? They average less than 50 yards passing a game. If CCH stops the Dixie running game it is a blowout. If they can't, it could go down to the wire.

Think this game will be very physical. Covcath is the favorite though

Yes, both teams will host a playoff game

  • Author

I would love to hear an HHS perspective on the game because you saw both of these teams in the past two weeks. What do you think?

Dixie has been running the ball very well lately. They have definitely improved since they scrimmaged Beechwood at the beginning of the season. I like where Coach Brossart is taking this team. Covcath will get Dixie's best shot so they better be ready

Cov Cath is the 2nd best team in NKY. This should be a blowout.

Who is the best team.....even though we will find out Friday, Ryle or SK?

According to the CovCath website, CCH is 35-7 against Dixie lifetime with Dixie's last win coming in the 2007 regular season. Last years result was a 42-14 win for Cov Cath.

 

I know Dixie is heavy on the run, but are they able to pass the ball effectively? I think the one dimensional style of Dixie will be tough for them to over come.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.