Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quit using the words Pro Life to describe yourself

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong words!

^ I cannot dislike the original post enough. The article is bias and wrong. They are plenty of us that are Pro-Life.

  • Author
^ I cannot dislike the original post enough. The article is bias and wrong. They are plenty of us that are Pro-Life.

 

You read that whole article that fast or just read the headline?

Yes I did.

 

My definition of "Pro-Life" that I live by:

 

I serve God by helping to build a society that respects and protects individual innocent human beings from creation to death—without compromise, without exception, without apology.

I feel there are definitely people that are pro-life, however most that call themselves that also support Capital Punishment, or support abortion in certain circumstances.. That is most certainly not pro-life.

 

If you're against both (in all forms), go ahead and call yourself pro-life.

  • Author
The article headline doesn't concern me, your description of it does though. "People aren't pro-life." No one is pro-life?

 

I agree with the article. Let me add the word "most" in front of people. I'm sure there are some pro life people who truly practice pro life beliefs. I'd say "most" people who claim to be pro life are exactly how this article describes them.

  • Author
I feel there are definitely people that are pro-life, however most that call themselves that also support Capital Punishment, or support abortion in certain circumstances.. That is most certainly not pro-life.

 

If you're against both (in all forms), go ahead and call yourself pro-life.

 

I agree. That irony has never escaped me.

I agree with the article. Let me add the word "most" in front of people. I'm sure there are some pro life people who truly practice pro life beliefs. I'd say "most" people who claim to be pro life are exactly how this article describes them.

 

I agree. The Republican Party's inability to coalesce a genuine consistent life ethic into its platform was one of the things that really concerned me when I was still a member of the party.

I agree with the article. Let me add the word "most" in front of people. I'm sure there are some pro life people who truly practice pro life beliefs. I'd say "most" people who claim to be pro life are exactly how this article describes them.

 

I don't think you can say "most people" either. You need to ask them.

This is a hell of a load of semantic bull crap.

 

What about pointing a finger back at "pro-choice"? How about calling them "pro-killing and dismembering children before they are born", or "anti-giving unborn children a choice on whether or not to live"?

This is a hell of a load of semantic bull crap.

 

What about pointing a finger back at "pro-choice"? How about calling them "pro-killing and dismembering children before they are born", or "anti-giving unborn children a choice on whether or not to live"?

 

I just want to man-hug you right now.

This is a hell of a load of semantic bull crap.

 

What about pointing a finger back at "pro-choice"? How about calling them "pro-killing and dismembering children before they are born", or "anti-giving unborn children a choice on whether or not to live"?

 

Do you agree that someone cannot be pro-life if they support Capital Punishment?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.