Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (10/10)

Featured Replies

should be but Lloyd maybe without Durham and Hatton the 2 best run stoppers

Did they just get injured in the NCC game? I hope justin and Hatton get better!

Did they just get injured in the NCC game? I hope justin and Hatton get better!

 

I really hope they do get better. Justin was the 1st opponent that text Xavier Abernathy last year after he got injured in the Lloyd game.

Did they just get injured in the NCC game? I hope justin and Hatton get better!

 

yes Hatton (ankle) on the second playof the game and Durham (knee) early in the fourth

they both go for xrays in the morning

they both go for xrays in the morning

 

I hope for the best they are great athletes.

yes Hatton (ankle) on the second playof the game and Durham (knee) early in the fourth

 

they both go for xrays in the morning

 

That stinks!!! Hope it is nothing too serious that they are out an extended period of time.

I would love to see Danville for the sake of comparison. As we all know, defense wins championships, and I still think the 2-A champion will come from among the top three in the rankings for that reason.

 

Danville is better than you think. They have a shot

Danville is better than you think. They have a shot

 

I think the Ads chances of making the title game are excellent and I hope they make it. If they do make it they will be the underdog to whoever comes out of the West but many underdogs have brought it home. Outside the obvious, they would be who I would want to see win it all. Great respect for the Ads.

Gonna be fun. In the West you have maybe 4 teams that have the ability to make some noise.

MayField-What hasn't been said, they are the king until somebody takes their crown

O Cath-amazing what they've done, replaced loads of talent with sophomores at key spots and just finished up district play at 8 and 1- The sophomore RB Williams and sophomore QB Warren, have stepped up and delivered in big ways. Both are at or near the top in 2a state in yards, td's etc...probably most balanced attack they've had in a long time.

Butler County-Dont look past this team, they play hard, hit hard and have some talent spread out on the field. Not gonna be an easy out for whoever gets them. If they play as hard as did against O Cath they will give somebody a long night.

Glasgow-seems to be getting better every week.

 

Guess whoever comes out go these 4 will play LCA CAL or desales

great division!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.