Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair County (6-1) @ Etown (4-3) Predictions

Who Wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Adair is coming off an upset loss at Edmonson and had a bye week last week, Etown also had their bye week. This game has a lot riding on it as the winner will be in first place in the district. Both teams knew starting the season this would be the most important game on their schedule and now we will find out who wants it more.

I might be wrong and will eat crow if I am, but I think Etown rolls in this one. Adair has played a very soft schedule and losing to Edmonson is a bad loss considering they lost to Hart last week. I just don't see them beating Etown on the road. 35-14 or 42-21 would not surprise me. Other thoughts on this district game ?

Gridiron guy that Very well could happen. I think Adair's 6-1 record is a product of a very weak and favorable schedule. Etown's speed will give them fits too I would guess.

This will be a game where we see how good both teams really are. Adair especially after losing to Edmonson. Adair has the skill players to go against Etown and probably has better skill guys, but will they be good enough in the trenches.

When it comes to the district this is a big game where if Etown wins they win the district. If Adair wins they have the tiebreaker so they will win district. I think it will be closer than a lot think but I'm going with Etown 35 Adair 26

Sorry Indian fans but I don't see Adair being able to control the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball. Etown by a running clock.

The loser, more than likely, comes to Tiger Stadium the second week of the playoffs. Looong trip.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.