Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OPEN @ Raceland updates

Featured Replies

Word has it plenty of good seats still available.

 

Can't wait to checkout the updates from this one. Hopefully @Ram doesn't get stuck tailgating all game long and miss giving us details of this annual slobberknocker.

Folks, I'm afraid the game might not happen. It seems OPEN may have issues due to Hurricane Mathew. Apparently they were told to evacuate, but in true OPEN fashion, they refused and they can not be found anywhere.

 

I'll keep you all updated on the events, who knows they may show up.

  • Author
Folks, I'm afraid the game might not happen. It seems OPEN may have issues due to Hurricane Mathew. Apparently they were told to evacuate, but in true OPEN fashion, they refused and they can not be found anywhere.

 

I'll keep you all updated on the events, who knows they may show up.

 

At least give us a review of the tailgate eats. LOL

Anything else going on here?

 

Is this going to be played?

Despite earlier reports, OPEN did not travel well.

 

 

Stadium.jpg

I heard nachos are stale at the concession stand...not cool, not cool at all. Nachos have to be on point for a game of this magnitude.

Despite earlier reports, OPEN did not travel well.

 

 

[ATTACH]58500[/ATTACH]

 

Is that their tight end I see? Dave Casper?

I heard nachos are stale at the concession stand...not cool, not cool at all. Nachos have to be on point for a game of this magnitude.

At this point, I'm just glad the concession stand is OPEN.

Is that their tight end I see? Dave Casper?

 

OMG OMG OMG that is hilarious @mcpapa I couldn't stop laughing.

At this point, I'm just glad the concession stand is OPEN.

 

Who gets the profits? Is there a trademark issue?

  • Author

Score/Time???????.....this is like the Highlands/Dixie update thread....SMH

Who gets the profits? Is there a trademark issue?

We are OPEN to negotiation, but as of now, the home team gets everything.

Score/Time???????.....this is like the Highlands/Dixie update thread....SMH

Looks like it's a typical Raceland/OPEN game, tied at 0 after 12 overtimes. The series remains tied 0-0-35

We are OPEN to negotiation, but as of now, the home team gets everything.

 

Thanks

 

On a related note I heard that OPEN has the ability to keep the game delayed, but active, a long time. Is that true?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.