Anyone want to weigh in on Top 2017s

SoftballFever

In NKy, I would say the Kennedys are nice prospects. Baugh (ND)and Carson (Ryle). Also Haley Meyers (NCC).

Here's who I would list as top seniors in NKY. In no particular order! And I'm sure I've missed some.

Kennedy Baugh (ND)

Kennedy Carson (Ryle)

Haley Meyers (NCC)

Sarah Terhaar (camp co) always felt she was underrated

Aleah Tucker (Holy Cross)

Here's who I would list as top seniors in NKY. In no particular order! And I'm sure I've missed some.

Kennedy Baugh (ND)

Kennedy Carson (Ryle)

Haley Meyers (NCC)

Sarah Terhaar (camp co) always felt she was underrated

Aleah Tucker (Holy Cross)

That's a pretty good list.

With lots of NKY guys on here I'll say Kennedy Baugh is a dandy SR Catcher from that area. Plays for Tim Sheperds Static Elite team that sends most or all of his roster to play at various levels of college ball.

I know when we talked this summer you were possibly going to see her play, were you able to?

2017 that look good through out the state that I've seen play: (in no order)

Bailey Curry-Anderson Co (catcher)

Caitlin Karo-Woodford Co (Pitcher)

Bethany Todd -Woodford Co (Pitcher)

Arial Dailey-Woodford Co (big hitter)

Kyla Simpson-Woodford Co (OF)

Halie Fain-Scott Co (Third Base)

Jesse Tucker-Scott Co (OF)

Hailey Whitmer-Butler (Pitcher)

Kaylee Tow-MNH (OF)

Ryleigh Oldham-MNH (OF)

Lindsay Renneisen -Bullitt East (SS)

Aubree Muse -Central Hardin (2nd, OF)

Jordan Thomas-Bethleham (OF)

Katelyn Smith-Greenwood (3rd, Catcher)

I know I'm missing more (mind went blank)

Mallory Peyton-McCracken

Taylor Thomas (3rd) -I've seen in travel ball.

Kara Decker

Small list of 2017 that are great ball players

2017 that look good through out the state that I've seen play: (in no order)

Bailey Curry-Anderson Co (catcher)

Caitlin Karo-Woodford Co (Pitcher)

Bethany Todd -Woodford Co (Pitcher)

Arial Dailey-Woodford Co (big hitter)

Kyla Simpson-Woodford Co (OF)

Halie Fain-Scott Co (Third Base)

Jesse Tucker-Scott Co (OF)

Hailey Whitmer-Butler (Pitcher)

Kaylee Tow-MNH (OF)

Ryleigh Oldham-MNH (OF)

Lindsay Renneisen -Bullitt East (SS)

Aubree Muse -Central Hardin (2nd, OF)

Jordan Thomas-Bethleham (OF)

Katelyn Smith-Greenwood (3rd, Catcher)

I know I'm missing more (mind went blank)

Mallory Peyton-McCracken

Taylor Thomas (3rd) -I've seen in travel ball.

Kara Decker

Small list of 2017 that are great ball players

That's a nice list!

I don't see as many from NKY like you guys. We have a few from Western KY.

Kaylee Tow (Madisonville North) possibly one of the best players I have seen. Headed to Alabama

Mallory Peyton (Madisonville North) can play at any level. I believe committed to UK.

Emily Blane ( Christian County) Best defensive shortstop in this end of the state. I think will be just a sophomore this year.

Karlee Keeney ( Webster County) Will be a sophomore this year. She is a pitcher who has amazing stuff. Plays high level travel competition. She just keeps getting better.

Jaci Babbs ( Union County) Speed, speed, and more speed. Can play almost anywhere in the field. One of the best slappers in the state. I had heard she was committed to UK but not sure on this.

Lindsey Carroll (McCracken County) Good all around ball player will probably see the circle most of the year for the Mustangs.

Sophie Bingham (Lyon County) One of the top pitchers in Western KY. Plays high level summer ball. Will be a junior this year.

Laken Kelso (Calloway County) A really good pitcher. Doesn't over power anyone but never throws anything straight. Gets more ground balls than anyone I've ever seen.

Ryleigh Oldham (Madisonville North) One of the toughest players in Western KY. Not trying to take away from how good she plays, but does all the little things to help her team.

Lexie Odaniel ( Christian County) Great addition for the Colonels top level pitcher and really good hitter.

This list is just an opinion and not in any particular order. I know most of the players on here are from far Western KY, those are the ones I've watched. If I left anyone off it's because I'm getting old and I apologize.

I don't see as many from NKY like you guys. We have a few from Western KY.

Kaylee Tow (Madisonville North) possibly one of the best players I have seen. Headed to Alabama

Mallory Peyton (Madisonville North) can play at any level. I believe committed to UK.

Emily Blane ( Christian County) Best defensive shortstop in this end of the state. I think will be just a sophomore this year.

Karlee Keeney ( Webster County) Will be a sophomore this year. She is a pitcher who has amazing stuff. Plays high level travel competition. She just keeps getting better.

Jaci Babbs ( Union County) Speed, speed, and more speed. Can play almost anywhere in the field. One of the best slappers in the state. I had heard she was committed to UK but not sure on this.

Lindsey Carroll (McCracken County) Good all around ball player will probably see the circle most of the year for the Mustangs.

Sophie Bingham (Lyon County) One of the top pitchers in Western KY. Plays high level summer ball. Will be a junior this year.

Laken Kelso (Calloway County) A really good pitcher. Doesn't over power anyone but never throws anything straight. Gets more ground balls than anyone I've ever seen.

Ryleigh Oldham (Madisonville North) One of the toughest players in Western KY. Not trying to take away from how good she plays, but does all the little things to help her team.

Lexie Odaniel ( Christian County) Great addition for the Colonels top level pitcher and really good hitter.

This list is just an opinion and not in any particular order. I know most of the players on here are from far Western KY, those are the ones I've watched. If I left anyone off it's because I'm getting old and I apologize.

Another great list!

There is a boatload of talent throughout the state and certainly the lists presented have been great. I think from what I've seen that the Tow kid from MNH is the best non-pitcher in the state in this class. Having said that, here is my Jefferson County/Louisville list:

Olivia Suski - Male - P

Breven Wyman - Male - P

Hailey Simon - Male - SS/2B

Skylar Houston - Ballard - 3B

Kalie Gish - P - Assumption

Sarah Metzger - CF/C - Assumption

Morgan Willoughby - 3B/2B Eastern

Taylor Mills - OF Eastern

Jordyn Sanders - 3B - Mercy

Abby Wilder - C - Mercy

Reneissen - Bullitt East

Whitmer - Butler

Anabelle Ramirez - P/SS - Butler

Faith Harris - C - Butler

Abby Shipley - C - Presentation

I know I am missing kids, and I apologize but we should genuinely have 25-30 kids playing college ball from this area and many of them playing division 1. We shall see because we all know grades and financial circumstances come into play. Nice group though.