Anyone want to weigh in on Top 2017s

SoftballFever

I don't see as many from NKY like you guys. We have a few from Western KY.

Kaylee Tow (Madisonville North) possibly one of the best players I have seen. Headed to Alabama

Mallory Peyton (Madisonville North) can play at any level. I believe committed to UK.

Emily Blane ( Christian County) Best defensive shortstop in this end of the state. I think will be just a sophomore this year.

Karlee Keeney ( Webster County) Will be a sophomore this year. She is a pitcher who has amazing stuff. Plays high level travel competition. She just keeps getting better.

Jaci Babbs ( Union County) Speed, speed, and more speed. Can play almost anywhere in the field. One of the best slappers in the state. I had heard she was committed to UK but not sure on this.

Lindsey Carroll (McCracken County) Good all around ball player will probably see the circle most of the year for the Mustangs.

Sophie Bingham (Lyon County) One of the top pitchers in Western KY. Plays high level summer ball. Will be a junior this year.

Laken Kelso (Calloway County) A really good pitcher. Doesn't over power anyone but never throws anything straight. Gets more ground balls than anyone I've ever seen.

Ryleigh Oldham (Madisonville North) One of the toughest players in Western KY. Not trying to take away from how good she plays, but does all the little things to help her team.

Lexie Odaniel ( Christian County) Great addition for the Colonels top level pitcher and really good hitter.

This list is just an opinion and not in any particular order. I know most of the players on here are from far Western KY, those are the ones I've watched. If I left anyone off it's because I'm getting old and I apologize.

We faced her last year in the All A, very impressed with this young lady.

• 2 weeks later...