Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I hate being a Bears Fan

Featured Replies

It's nothing but frustration every single week. But I can't stop being a fan of them. I love the Bears, Bengals, and Lions. It's been a rough 30 years.

Glutton for punishment much?

 

The Bears are atrocious.

It's nothing but frustration every single week. But I can't stop being a fan of them. I love the Bears, Bengals, and Lions. It's been a rough 30 years.
Fan of two teams in the same division is unusual.
Fan of two teams in the same division is unusual.

 

Not sure where PP1's rooting interest arose, but I used to have such a disdain for the Cowboys, I have always had a soft spot for the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants. The Eagles ultimately became my team.

I think mine is worse:

 

Bears and Browns.

 

The 80's were pretty good.

I hate the Cowboys, Eagles, and Redskins.

 

I only root for one of those teams when they're playing each other.

 

The Giants can be tough to root for sometimes, but Ive been lucky enough to see them win 2 super bowls, so I can't really complain.

I HATE everyone BUT the Cowboys. I hope every single NFC team loses on Sundays. We need all the help we can get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.